18 August 2010

Dedicated just 4 u : HidAyAtUlLah ♥


You changed my world with a blink of an eye ♥
♥That is something that I can not deny♥
♥You put my soul from worst to best♥
♥That is why I treasure you my dearest Hidayat♥

♥You just don't know what you have done for me♥
♥You even pushed me to the best that I can be♥
♥You really are an angel sent from above♥
♥To take care of me and shower with love♥

♥When I'm with you I will not cry even a single a tear♥
♥And your touch have chased away all of my fear♥
♥You have given me a life that I could live worthwhile♥
♥It is even better every time you smile♥

♥It so magical those things you've made♥
♥To bring back my faith that almost fade♥
♥Now my life is a dream come true♥
♥It all began when I was loved by you♥

♥Now I have found what I am looking for♥
♥It's you and your love and nothing more♥
♥Cuz you have given me this feeling of contentment♥
♥In my life something I've never felt♥

♥I wish I could talk 'til the end of day♥
♥But now I'm running out of things to say♥
♥So I'll end by the line you already know♥
♥"I LOVE YOU" more than what I could show♥

mmuahhss  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment